Do you take reservations?
- NO, DUE TO COVID-19 OUR DINING ROOM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. SEE OUR ONLINE MENU FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP OR DELIVERY.
YES, we have changed our policy and now take all reservations by phone, please call 9732273007.
Do you host private events?
- NO, DUE TO COVID-19 WE ARE NOT BOOKING NEW PRIVATE EVENTS UNTIL THE GOV'T BAN ON LARGE GATHERINGS IS LIFTED.
YES. We host all types of events. For more information, please visit our group dining menu or contact us via phone or email.
Do you provide take out orders?
- YES, please use our online ordering link for curbside pickup and delivery.
Do you offer a kids menu?
- YES, we do offer kid's pizza, pasta, a cheeseburger or all natural, local chicken tenders.
Do you have parking?
- YES, self parking during lunch, brunch and dinner in Metuchen. Valet parking in Pine Brook during dinner hours.
Can I bring my own bottle of wine?
- YES, there is a $20 corkage fee per 750ml bottle, limited to 2 750ml bottles per group.
Are there menu items available for vegetarians and / or those with other special diets?
- YES, please advise your server of any allergies or special dietary needs you may have. We will try our best to accommodate you.
Do you offer gluten free options?
- YES, in addition to some naturally gluten free menu items, we offer all of our pizzas with a house made gluten free dough ( $5 additional ) and you may substitute risotto (no additional charge) for any of our pasta menu items.
Can we bring our own cake?
- YES, there is a $2 cake cutting fee per person. We encourage you to order our house made desserts instead.