Do you take reservations?
- YES, we have changed our policy and now take all reservations by phone, please call 9732273007.
Do you host private events?
- YES. We host all types of events. For more information, please visit our group dining menu or contact us via phone or email.
Do you provide take out orders?
- YES, our entire menu is available for take out.
Do you offer a kids menu?
- YES, we do offer kid's pizza, pasta, a cheeseburger or all natural, local chicken tenders.
Do you have parking?
- YES, self parking during lunch & brunch and for pick up orders (lunch, brunch & dinner). Valet parking during dinner hours.
Can I bring my own bottle of wine?
- YES, there is a $20 corkage fee per 750ml bottle, limited to 2 750ml bottles per group.
Are there menu items available for vegetarians and / or those with other special diets?
- YES, please advise your server of any allergies or special dietary needs you may have. We will try our best to accommodate you.
Do you offer gluten free options?
- YES, in addition to some natyrally gluten free menu items, we offer all of our pizzas with a house made gluten free dough ( $5 additional ) and you may substitute risotto or gluten free, house made spinach pappardelle (no additional charge) for any of our pasta menu items.
Can we bring our own cake?
- YES, there is a $2 cake cutting fee per person. We encourage you to order our house made desserts instead.