hosted by CHRIS VITIELLO of Wagner Family of Wines
Thursday, October 5th @ 7pm
$99 / person plus tax & gratuity
4 savory courses featuring Wagner family wines paired with local, grass fed beef from Ridge & Valley Cattle Farms, plus dessert.
special guest Dan Kent of Ridge & Valley Cattle Farms
2 Margherita pizzas, any 2 beers. $25 all day long. It's that simple
TWO FOR TUESDAY
TUESDAY THRU FRIDAY - 3 to 6pm
FRIDAY & SATURDAY - 9 to 11pm
$2 OFF ALL DRAUGHT BEERS
$3 COORS LIGHT
$5 / $25 (glass/bottle) SANGRIA
- Red (spicy or regular) tequila, triple sec, tempranillo, pineapple, citrus, sugar
- Summer Cider : hard apple cider, laird's applejack, cocchi americano, lemon, sugar
$5 PINOT GRIGIO
- Aperol Spritz: aperiol, prosecco, club soda
- Moscow Mule: skyy vodka, lime, ginger beer
- Rum Punch: flor de cana anejo rum, lime, orange, angostura bitters
$3 MB SLIDERS
- long hot pepper, ricotta salata, tomato sauce, brioche bun
$10( GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS (dozen)
- parmigiano, herbs, lemon, evoo
$8 TUSCAN PORK RIBS (four)
- balsamic bbq sauce
$8 DI FARA PIZZA
- fior di latte & wisconsin dry mozzarellas, parmigiano reggiano, tomato sauce, basil, evoo
Wood Stack Pizza Kitchen was born from inspiration... Two brothers dreamed of the perfect unpretentious environment to gather with family and friends to enjoy a meal in a relaxed communal setting. Wood Stack Pizza Kitchen is now the embodiment of that dream.
Wood Stack Pizza Kitchen features two Stefano Ferraro ovens imported from Naples, Italy. These unique ovens fire pizzas at 900 degrees, and produce a truly artisanal, slightly charred pizza in just under two minutes. While the pizza menu might not be what you would find in a traditional American pizzeria, the preparation is as traditional Napolitano as you can get.
Our 100% scratch kitchen uses the highest quality ingredients, locally grown and sustainable when possible. Our menu will change seasonally; we will work to bring you the freshest most up to the moment selections. Made daily in-house are pizza dough that has been fermented for forty eight hours, breads baked daily and made with local organic milled flower, fresh mozzarella, and our complete list of pastas.
We invite you to join us at Wood Stack Pizza Kitchen and make it your home away from home for warm, comfortable gatherings.
Wood Stack Video
Wood Stack Pizza Kitchen
29 Route 46 East
Pine Brook, NJ 07058
Tues - Thu: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
Fri: 11:30 am - 11:00 pm
Sat: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sun: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm